Monday, February 05, 2007

Spring in a state of mind

Pat said,"With the right people and the right mindset, spring can be anyday".
True..true :)
Today is a happy day.
I had a disabled customer, who was one of the most polite and pleasant customer i had ever served. Small little things like this is what i like about working. and living. I feel very content in what i have nowadays, i'm stronger now, in a lot of ways. I have a better view of what i want, and i definitely know what i deserve. You realised it way too late, as you had your chance and you missed it. Tough luck, i ain't going to go down that path anymore. no thanks.
I found myself and i'm happy with me now :)

Hmm..Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be busy busy day.. i won't be home until Wed night. Looking forward to the sleep over at Lucy's, compete in Snowball on Wed and only God knows how i can make it back in time to London to work for my 6-10 pm shift on Wed night.