Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i cannot sleep !!!
why why why.. yesterday i didnt slept at all too (as in who can actually sleep in the airport)..i slept for 6 hrs on the plane from new york to london. I came home, then tried to sleep from 3 am until now 6 am in the morning and I am STILL awake!!!
argh
i never never got jet-lagged this bad..
this is the first time, and i hate it :(

Not sleeping makes me think about 1001 things.. trying to fall asleep..from daydreaming, to making lists of things i wanted to buy..places where to take my parents..and finally my thought went back to him. Its funny how since I talked to him a lot through msn these past few weeks, i kinda miss him. Simple, yet true. Weird huh? its been so long but yet somehow he's still one of the few people who never fails to present to me the answers when i needed it. Thanks! :) (and yeap lucky he didnt blog nor did he reads blogs, otherwise i wouldnt dare to write this down) dan saran dia yang akhir2 ini jadi motto hidup gw yaitu selalu, always, jujur ama diri gw sendiri..its a good GOOD advice girls. Keep in mind okie :) anyways I'll be seeing him in a few months tho when i'm back home in indo, then we will definitely go and do some adventours again hehe. We talked about maybe cycling from jakarta to the beach.Wish Andra will be back too the same time this summer, lintang too.. then all the overseas people..hey lets come back home at the same time this summer? so we can meet up? especially those of you my dear friends in aussie.

Haa..
i totally give up trying to sleep
it sunrise already
*