Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sweet child

Yays...i'm back home in London :)
States was exciting, but after being away for 2 weeks, yeap i admit i do miss london. I was talking to delphine just now, then when i said i think of London as my home..she replied tht it was strange, cos it is not my country. but nothing can erase the smile off my face today as i stepped into my lovely flat, put down my freaking heavy (its the heaviest ever!) backpack..then took a long cold shower..ahh pure bliss *grins. Home sweet home. Plus as usual irma has left something in the fridge for me to eat and tidy up (literally,she mira n hazwan cleaned up the whole flat, it was super shiny..they even clean the windows! *claps), she's the best ever :) ! Now i got the whole flat for me and my parents only until thursday..then irma n her parents will b back from germany. So so good talking n catching up with my parents today!!! I miss them a lot these days.. hehe happy happy. I know most of the times i tell ppl that i'm not very close to my parents...but there are days when i just feel like back to being a child and in those days i long to be back home with my parents with nothing to worry.
I am a loved child :)
hehe