Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just successfully spend 1 hr doing nothing productive whilst my initial plan was to finish doing biblio for my dissertation. logging on msn can really makes you forget the time lol.
Loki threw his left hind shoe off this morning. When i just mounted today, i can feel that his left hind shoe was loose. Then we galloped in the wood, so of course it nearly came off but he doesn't seem to mind it that much really. Don't ask how i can feel that his shoe nearly came off whilst i'm riding him, i just knew. If you've been riding long enough, you can just know if something feel not right when you get on the horse. Like, say the horse is limping..just by sitting on him or seeing from the ground, you'll be able to tell instantly which leg it is. I remember when i was really young, I was watching in amazement when i saw my trainer can immediately tell which leg the horse was favoring. but now its so easy to tell.. we just know. us,horse people :)