Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home alone

I just realised that my previous posts before this were so depressing. You must think i'm in a sort of depressed and fed up and tired due to exam stress.. hmm might be true. Today is my first day home alone! irma left this morning.. I went library, met michael, havent seen him in AGES! i like level 2, got many ppl that i know these days. Well, last night i slept a 3, woke up at 6,send irma off..then went to library super early at 7sih. I left early as well, since as usual, im weird..the closer i am to the exams, the more relaxed i became. Went back, COOKED! ohmy been dunno how long since i cook a proper proper meal for myself :) healthy as well.. lunch today is veggie. yummy..and my fridge is fully stocked with smoothie/ice tea/fruit juice. I drank like a camel nowadays..