Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wet,wet.. w e t Sunday

Gosh, i feel like i havent written here in ages! updates, ive started work at the hospital last Monday. I quite enjoyed it, it opens up a whole new interesting knowledge for me..who've been surrounded by bacteria, xylem, phloems, b cells and t cells all year round..now changes to atrioventricular, avsd, mitral valves, etc. My supervisor is great, and her other team members are all friendly :) Medicine is a very interesting area i must say.I feel a bit lost with all the terminology and stuff at first, but after a few days i get used to it already. I kind of like the working hours too, 9.30-5 ish..not strict, can come a bit late or leave early..then after work i went out with friends. Feel like a proper working woman now.. haha. I went out everyday last week after work, which was brilliant.. i went to a gig with charlotte and other bio ppl, visit artati's place for yummy dinner, went for a drink with fellow ex-vue workmates. I must say, i enjoyed my summer here so far :) and im used to be alone now in my flat since irma went back two weeks ago, so its fine :)
Today i rode Loki as usual, then what Nikki said to me truly make me smile all day..hehe.. happy that the work and training ive done with him is being recognised and praised most of all :) :) She said he's much more matured now and ready to learn piaffe!! how cool was that..I love it best when the owners are happy with the horses ive trained and exercised!! reminds me of Bobby and Jolly.. i grew really fond of them both.
Other things.. bomb threat in picadilly yesterday! shocked me when i read it on the news.. the first thing that cross my mind was that, shit i have to call home cause mom and dad most prob be quite worried since they knew i went to that area quite often at nights.. of course, its picadilly!!
London is so bloody wet these days.. i didnt even bother putting my umbrella in my bag anymore, since i just had to keep taking it out and unfolding it. luckily im in such a good mood these few days, even shitty weather doesnt make me feel miserable like it usually does!