Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lovely London

These days i feel like i'm getting to know this lovely city all over again :) For the past 2 years living here, i've been getting used to always shop, eat, and hang out at the same places but these past few weeks of summer has really been interesting. I went to visit and experience lots of things that London has to offer. I always know there are lots of things and events going on here, but just cant be bothered to go and visit them. This summer since i have lots of free time and people to accompany me to go.. :)
Borough market on a Saturday morning, the variety of food and lots of cheese to taste!..
Hyde park to watch the Tour de France, plus a visit to the french food market :) with churross//chocolate sauce ..
Lying on the grass whilst simply talking about everything..
Wandering around the small cafes in Kings rd (ive passed kings rd tons of times, but never bothered to actually really explore it before)..
Watching Mamma Mia the musical yesterday, it was AWESOME! (do believe me, me who actuall fell asleep in the middle of Phantom of the Opera and Chicago). At the end of the show, everyone was on their feet, clapping and singing along to ABBA songs,,such as Dancing Queen and Mamma Mia. GO and WATCH this musical!! it is GOOD!!!
and even now, me, miriam & saira went to ate Four Seasons.. then we wander around Bayswater and Queensway area, i never knew they had so many egyptian//middle eastern stalls and shisha cafe there, similar to Edgaware rd and reminded me of Cairo, when me and ninghan got lost and stumbled upon this dodgy looking market (forgot the name now).
I love London, simply do :)