Wednesday, August 22, 2007

TC

I realise I am still as horse-crazy as the little girl 14 years ago. I just came back from four days of training like crazy in Bandung Equestrian Centre, where I kept all my horses now. My days were filled with horses and horses and more horses. It reminds me of the old times in training centre with my old teammates back then when I still competed actively. My last couple of days were like this : Waking up at 7.30, prepared the horses and rode for about 4 straight hours..from 8-12 noon. I ride 4 horses each morning..then went back to eat and sleep a bit. Rode again from 15.30-18.00, usually 2 horses in the afternoon. I cant feel my legs and my whole body ache after just four days, but I feel so damn high after each exercise. The physical exercise were even more tiring, yesterday we had to gallop each horse 4.5km twice in both direction..I rode three horses. Its so tiring but I admit it work wonders, Chief's breathing capability is much better now compared to last year. I rode Zinnie, the baby, only 3 1/2 yrs old but she's so matured and calm..she's cute though since she got no clue how to canter just yet. Still, no matter how tiring it is, but i can never get enough of horses and of riding. The split-second exhilirating feeling when we jumped a high fence.. I will never ever get sick of it.I admit, riding is in my blood and will always do. I envy others whose life revolves around horses 24/7, but I guess I'm a pretty lucky girl as of the current moment as well. I wish I can stay there forever and ride twice a day all the time.. I'm coming back there next week though, since I have to train with Chief to compete in the upcoming Sentul competition. yays! at least next week will have the friends to keep me more company there, and maybe even more.