Saturday, August 18, 2007

A night out in Jakarta


I'm sick ! :( sore throat..

My immune system must have been really down.. i got sick after only one night out clubbing. huh. anyway centro was not too bad that night, i very rarely go and club here in Jakarta. I prefer london clubs :) but here is not too bad too, esp with great company ! hehe. And the even better thing we stayed at Yaya's apartment afterwards, so no need to go home :) and we can even see the sunrise becos clubs here close damn late until 4.30 ish. The only bad thing, at least one had to stay sober to drive because sadly taxis and buses here are kind of hopeless.

Ah about the closure thing I mentioned in my last post, I take it back. I'll (try) to fight for it in the long run.. in the meantime, i feel great. I feel unbeatable.