Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dragon or others

Sleepy..zzzzzzzzzzzz
falling asleep on my problem sheets..
sometime i work so slow, but i prefer to work slow as long as i actually understand what im doing. but seriously the so-called-dry-lab today really took a LOT out of me, its not physically taxing but you know that feeling when you work hard then finish, then its a bit like brain dead feeling. argh. i realised im not very smart, but then again its back to the old saying abt either being the head of the dragon or the tail. i gues im near the tail, but the even though its the tail, being the dragon itself is already above average right.
Was stuck in a moment of panic attack just now when i realise that exams are NOT far away and this is bloody 3rd year in which it will count 65 % towards my final degree!! aaaa....
then manage to calm myself down by doing laundry (switching to my Monica-from-friends-mode)
And on another note, im pretty proud of myself ! the reason ? 26 days!