Saturday, March 01, 2008

Barley tea

Muscles are blisfully aching from basketball just now :) (even though i feel like i was dying during practice.. i'm extremely unfit! sometimes i feel bad at my teammates cos they keep running and i was like, no i'll stay half the court cos i seriously cant run anymore :( and no riding does not make me fitter, due to muscle habituation after years of doing it continuously, seriously riding did not tire me that much at all these days, but if i go home, my trainer really know how to make me dying by asking me to ride at least 3 horses straight for proper flat lessons, not that i complain lol)
...then stomach full from dinner at OC, crispy roast pork yumm :)
going to read more about my very interesting horsy topic for my essay, make a nice cup of barley tea.. then going to have an early night in today..
Happiness! i feel content.. a good Saturday indeed