Monday, April 21, 2008

Lost in.. ....

Do I REALLY look that approachable??
there were countless times when i was approached by people asking for directions, mostly tourists maybe. and not just around college (well, duh imperial is smack in the middle of three museums so there are tons of tourists there all the time of cos). No. but in really random places. I was out jogging quite far one day, still got approached by people asking for directions. Even in the tube. Out when i was just staring at the river. Over the bridge when i was walking. etc. Once even got really weird one, i was in out near wandsworth..near orient house back then, then got someone who asked me how can he walk to London Eye from there. Oh and twice i actually gave the wrong direction to someone.. xD not on purpose but honestly mistaken. I dont mind ppl asking me directions when I was jogging, because i knew the road names and places where i usually jog.
Hmm..
do i really look that approachable? or.. gullible (hope not)?
at least i know my road names MUCH better here in London. at home I was a hopeless case. I do drive around, but my road knowledge are very VERY limited. in extreme. I dont mind dropping/picking a friend home as long as they tell me how do i get back home from whichever area it is. Plus thanks God to my driver whom i completely relied on as I rang him everytime i got hopelessly lost. It happens. Often. *sigh*.