Friday, April 25, 2008

The thing about library

Spring is here! :)
its hard not to smile when I was walking across Queens lawn to get to library today.. can feel the warmth of the sun on my face! when the weather is mild and warm, even the thought of exams doesnt really stress me :) :)

On another thought, i really think people DO live in library
These days, i go home at night...hordes of ppl just starting to come =_=
Library-ing these days i save my spot alrd..well bcos everyone does too. I started doing it two days ago after i realised every morning when i came, less and less and less free seats are around.. :( also this is random but i notice that people DO bring the strangest thing ever :
- a guy actually brought a small fan and plug it next to his laptop on level 4
- another brought a pillow to sit on
- then a small doll (not that unusual, seen a girl bring tiny teddy bear into exam room one day)
- stacks and stacks of humongous folder (these are quite common, it looks like they got their whole room transferred into library)
- kettle (ok me and louisa got this, and 2-3 other bio ppl in saf do also..now my locker is becoming more and more like a small pantry. Current contents : coffee sugar spoon tea/greentea/apple tea biscuit mugs oranges apples ..

also : people do really trust one another dont they. I came quite early every day, then at this same seat i always see this certain guy left his ipod-earphone just lay there on the table! and i know he's not around yet cos he usually came at 10-ish.. hmm

ahh three more days!
nervous. yet anxious to start.