Thursday, May 15, 2008

In comparison

Final year projects so far quite crazy one
well me can consider myself quite lucky cos this week the main part of my experiment is only waiting for the nymphs to grow, remove the dead ones, count survival and make endless diet rings which are ok because now i get used to it, so can faster make them..
However, the rest or well...MOST bio ppl i see and bump around in saf always in lab until the late hours in the evenings.. came in damn early also.
I cant help but compare and start to feel a bit panicky when i think how come everyone seem so busy one whilst mine are quite slow.. because i have to wait for the aphids to lay nymphs!! duh.
Next week going to be busy for me, going to kill the nymphs and start doing lots of chromatography-related-stuff plus staining and microscopic thingy which i know will keep my hands full for the rest of the week.

On additional note, why do it takes me until the last term of my last year in Bio to actually start speaking to a hell lot more people in the course whom ive never spoken to for the past 2.5 years??!
better late than never they say
Well, exam revision period and projects, though stressful, seems to kind of 'bond' everyone together. Widen my social circle also.