Saturday, May 10, 2008

Too much sun for once


Yesterday I was feeling damn lousy for no particular reason
Two people i met told me first thing that i was spreading negative vibes all over the place.. I even found it strange myself because usually Im a person who is so easily satisfied by small unimportant things, such as sunshine or mango ice tea, which i do know sounds random but its true
Someone even offered if i wanted company yesterday night to go out somewhere or not, quite touched :) because i know she doesnt really want to go out these days :) :)
Lovely friends i have, lucky aren't I
Manage to dished out the negative vibes in the end by my usual, never-fail-to-cheer-me-up-method-beside-horseriding : super long jog, followed by ice cold shower. The weather IS getting too HOT for my liking now really. It feels like the sun saps out all of your energy, giving that annoying lethargic feeling. Maybe winter should come back for a bit. Like maybe 1/2 a day or so?

My cousin is here for the weekend whoopee !!!
Today is going to be another dimsum day, shopping then going to watch Jap movie tonight (Death Note, the pic above yay!!) at Institute of Contemporary Arts :)