Sunday, June 15, 2008

Robot-ic

I feel like a robot, crunching away through all the statistics all day long ...switching and clicking on my keyboard, moving from excel, word, R ..excel, word, R.. and the occasional use of my faithful old calculator who has accompanied me ever since secondary school. Blah. My existence becomes confined to this corner in my room, my desk to be precise. Communication to the outside world ceased to be in the form of msn and gmail chat, very rarely i even touched my mobile.
Strange, today i really do feel robotic.. its good actually, productive day indeed :)
Doing this is a bit different than revising. In revising, there is a clear end point in the day when you have finished all your so-called planned stuff to be revised for the day.
Whilst working on this project report, is more like an endless thing.
I even thought about how to organise my glucosinolate sequestration data table during my morning run today..
Even as I cook dinner, my mind was on how to fiddle with the barplot for combination uptake
Start to feel my other part of brain except the one that does work, switched off. Don't even feel the desire to continuously snack anymore as i usually never fail to do when i work at home like this. Sleepiness also seem to fade away.
Maybe im really turning inhumane. lol