Sunday, November 01, 2009

Chocolate overdose

I think I had a chocolate-overdose today :) not that i'm complaining of. Well the day start with me being lazy in my pyjamas, surfing the internet and talking on skype with Thia/gmail chat with Inka... Initial habit to go and jog was abandoned due to the downpour we had earlier today (yeap, typical London weather - dull and grey on a supposedly sunny Sunday). Went out after lunch to meet up with Yaya and Astari in Regent Street - initially thought there was a photo exhibition but then turned out it wasn't an exhibition, but just a gallery; where Yaya went and bought a few copies of photography-related textbooks. Iko joined us there, then off we go for tea at Paul's. Paul's hot chocolate is still the best I've tasted so far - so thick and just the right amount of bitterness :) I dislike too-sweet and too-milky hot chocolates.

Sat there for 2-3 hours, then a few other friends joined us there. They went off for dinner in Bayswater (duck rice!) but I had some leftover food I wanted to finish, thus I went back home. Had dinner just now whilst talking to Thia... such a peaceful feeling to end this weekend :) the smell of just-cooked rice, a steaming mug of chrysanthemum tea with a touch of honey and a friend to talk to.