Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Hello winter

Brr.. its SO COLD today - I went out wearing my winter coat this morning, but stupidly decided to wear pumps. Result = frozen feet, warm upper body. Seriously, it is like London weather has decided to go from summer --> winter all of a sudden. Typical British weather. Anyway, nothing much exciting at work today. I was feeling a bit out of sorts when I woke up thus decided to take it easy today. My immune system is way low these days.. I hardly got sick usually, not in winter especially. Went back home around 5ish, ate dinner then went out again at 9ish to meet Dewi in China town at our usual spot, the Candy Cafe :) Bubble tea and chicken wings as late-night snacks. I was bundled up wearing my fluffy boots, Imperial riding club jacket which IS the warmest clothing ever, plus woolen hat and woolen sweater. Had a good long chat with Dewi hehe.. I miss her, she just came back from Hongkong for holiday. Thus haven't had much chance to see each other lately. It's quite refreshing sometime to have a talk with someone outside your usual circle of friends.