Friday, November 20, 2009

Egg mayo

I think my anger has subsidised :) that's cool. Yesterday I was pissed off (again) - i know emotional rollercoaster these few days, pretty bad eh. Because a friend and a friend's girlfriend were just so... unreasonable!! I started to think maybe there are very few normal people who still exists actually.
Went to vent out my emotion during capoeira class yesterday with Manda.. then went back to her place to say hi to her parents and had dinner. It reminds me back then in TarQ during high school, where we always went to her house for lunch before basketball practice after school. I miss those times. It was 9 years ago !!

Anyway on an unrelated note, I was just eating egg mayo for breakfast - it reminds me of the time when we had to pick up Simon and his parents from the airport super duper early in the morning. Good times though. We drove to Oxford afterwards not too long ago. Excellent scenery with the yellowing autumn leaves :)