Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tongue on fire

Aaaahhh getting realllllyy bored! I don't know why but seeing all the Christmas-sy decorations, songs and music on tv made me feel super sentimental :*( .Had a longg sleep yesterday night, then jogged to Yaya and Astari's place in the morning. Stayed there until well past noon. Yaya cooked THE spiciest noodle I have ever eaten in my entire life. It is VERY VERY SPICY. Had tears in my eyes, runny nose and red face ..tasted super nice when you are eating it, but afterwards when you really had the time to savour the taste, it sets your mouth on fire. literally. Took a nice afternoon nap on their sofa. Then went back home..was thinking to walk along Thames, changed my mind cos it looks like it was going to rain so I took bus 77 instead. Reach home..then spent the rest of the afternoon on msn and skype. Miss Mira! I haven't seen her for about 2 days. Flat feels empty with no one. I think I really cannot live alone. Need someone to be with me, it doesn't have to be close friend/boyfriend or family. Just other people to be around. :(