Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The first Christmas dinner in 2009

Just got back from Imperial riding club Christmas dinner :) at TGIF Fulham Broadway. same like last year. The ribs was fabulous!! realllly can't eat anymore though by the end of the night. I'm still awake now because I am too full to go to sleep! I think riding club has been a part of me for so long. For four years now, in Imperial, every Wednesday. I still feel a bit strange these days for not going riding on Wednesdays to Trent Park. It was a bit sad as Chloe is leaving London to move to Oxfordshire soon in January, so won't see her much anymore. Andre is still around, but Kathleen and Chloe are both not in the UK anymore as well. I think out of the four years I was in the first team in Imperial, I connected the most with my fellow team members was when I was in my first year (it was me, Kat, Jess Webster, and Lucy)..then again in my fourth year (me, Andre, Chloe, Kathleen and Charlotte). Back to riding-routine, when I was still doing my A-levels in Concord College, Shrewsbury.. it was also Wednesdays, at this little farm called Berriewood Stable. So for seven years now, my Wednesdays = riding. I still feel a bit strange with the non-routine activities I have these days. Because I am not really working, well I do work part-time at the hospital every Mon, Thurs and Fri. But it changes weekly too depends on what my plans are, and whether there is a course running at the hospital or not etc. I start to miss my life as a student already.