Saturday, January 09, 2010

Very COLD winter we have

Apparently, this is how Great Britain currently looks like from above (a satellite photo taken and posted in the BBC website)


What is it with London and this freeeezing cold!!!!

brrrrr....
I am constantly wearing three layers of clothes in the house now. tank top - t shirt - and sweater + socks + fluffy slippers. And I woke up this morning with a slight sore throat and achy feeling all over my body, a sure sign that I might have catch a cold :(
Looking forward for Judith, Char, Miri and Katha to come and make pancakes at mine this afternoon !! Happy birthday to Judith :) :)

Next week looks like it will be one busy week. I am working in the hospital until tuesday - which will be my last day of working. And then Irma and Mira are coming back on Tuesday 12 Jan as well. From that day on, we have exactly ONE WEEK to sort out our stuff and the flat. As we have to move out by 20 Jan. I will then migrate to Yaya and Astari's flat..and fly back home to Jakarta on 30 Jan. I do not really know actually how things will turn out. I am in a rather uncertain state these days...very very much uncertain about a lot of things. Family, friends, future to name a few. I feel like I lost my footing..if you get what I mean. Thanks to my old dearest friends who are always there.