Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cardiac morphology unit


Yesterday was my last day at work in the hospital ! :(

The photo above was Karen, me, Tony, Yen and Carina.. the Cardiac Morphology unit at Royal Brompton Hospital, London

Karen bought a cake for us to celebrate my last day.
Three and a half month passed by really fast! I have now officially able to recognise the structure of human heart, some of their abnormalities + the most interesting bit was when we found the fetus collections and animal hearts!! I will miss taking bus 360 to work every morning (the 9.00am bus), getting off at Sainsbury and walk along the quiet Sloane square area towards Royal Brompton Hospital. I will miss them :( :(

but time to move on! now we are busy packing, booking van, finding professional cleaners etc. Irma and Mira are both back in London. I am so happy that i'm no longer home alone ! I realised i cannot live alone for too long - it made me depressed! We will miss this flat a lot. Our lovely 222 Drake House. Lots of memories :)