Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Surprising

Guess wht, today I went home..checked my fs account, then got a msg frm a friend of mine.
Which surprises me a lot, since he wrote tht he thinks I have a very different ego compared to most women he knew (women..makes me sounds really old, female?).

ego
n 1: an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others [syn: egotism, self-importance] 2: your consciousness of your own identity [syn: self] 3: (psychoanalysis) the conscious mind


He also said tht I'm the most peaceful person he knew.
wht d h*ll?
weird.
makes me wonder why.

Anyhow, today it RAINS!!!
YAYYY
Finally..oh how I love the smell of the earth/grass after it rains. :)
also went hagen dazs wit Mand & Ti tonite..and also while I was waiting for them, sitting on a bench in leicester sq, this random asian guy asked me out! omg, a bit scary, but I just said "no, thanks" while smiling at him.

Lalaaa....1 1/2 more week!! oh pls..will the exams are EVER gonna come????