Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Champagne supernova

I've been listening to Champagne Supernova by Oasis over and over again since yesterday... it reminds me of good times in the past :)
Exam today..one down, one more to go
Cannot say anything much for today's paper..unsure about my approach to the question :(
that always been my problem for exams, memorising part is easy..only how to put it onto paper is tough for me. so bad. I think my brain capacity decrease as i get older.

Just finished chatting with dian..hehe happy :) in a funny way, she seems to be online everytime i feel like i want to talk with her. Telepathic.Thanks sweets. Its very very uncanny how these days, we both had very similar problems. Luckily now we solved it already and we're both happily looking forward to try living our newfound principle. Which i think is a good one. haha. Similar minds do think alike, even though our lives are very different from each other nowadays.
Sometimes its good to talk and share your problems with people who thinks like you. Strangely, sometimes you'll find a solution much faster if you talk with people who thinks differently than you. But again, sometimes you just want somebody to be there to listen :)