Friday, January 12, 2007

The idea of a problem dictionary

One more day..
then NO MORE EXAMS!
yays..
Been listening to 'I'll do anything' by Jason Mraz for hours today while doing my app notes..that song has always been my 'exam' song haha..

Go make your next choice be your best choice
I would if I could. I'd do most anything spontaneously
You know I would, if I could. I'll do anything spontaneously
If you could be nimble, you'd have it simple just like me
So go on and try it,
do not deny yourself your freedom
Anyway, i felt very productive revising these few hours. Even though this morning i was super moody.I felt sooo down...then went lunch w. Manda and in the end she made me feel better :) . A few hours ago also got a nice surprise call from Pang! can't believe i haven't seen her for almost a year. We talked for 1 hr plus and in another funny, uncanny way.. she is also in the same state as me now. This one is even more creepily too similar..way way too similar. So very weird. How come it seems like we've all been having this common 'symptoms' lately? but in a way it was good. In the end, we both felt way better..because i just knew exactly how she felt and vice versa. As in EXACTLY. So yeah, both of us cheered up in a sense we know we're not the only ones. haha..maybe actually if you think, everytime if you have a problem..there must almost surely be someone else in this world who has experienced similar, if not, exactly the SAME problem. So maybe if everyone, every single human being..that ever lives in this world..wrote down and recorded each and every single problem they ever encountered in their life..we can have a huge book of 'problem dictionary' and solutions for each of them!! or simply a comfort to know that at another place, and another time, someone is facing the same problem as you. The simplicity of knowing that you are not alone can really make the sky seems a bit brighter :)
I start to talk non sense....i should stop now and go to sleep.
but..still.. yays! one more day!!!
then tmr go shopping ....
saturday go and play huge slides in Tate Modern...
sunday go and ride Loki in the morning...then probably go for more shopping...
..work at nights..
My weekend are planned, filled, and packed :)
Life is sweet