Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gloom..

Ah, what a gloomy day :(
I was driving my lovely ford escape.. it was a rainy night today. Me and Dwi were on our way back home from PIM.. we put on mellow, sad-ish songs..started to talk about why shit do happens, plus it rained..and the traffic was bad. We actually wanted to buy drinks.. but sadly we got no place to drink. ah if only this is London, I will definitely heads to one of our usual cocktail-drinking hangouts on Kings road and started drowning my sorrow (?) in tequila//vodka shots.
This sounds really depressing i know..

Sad sad life.. actually not sad life, i gues sadness or happiness really depends on how you look at things. Say, my current problems are not actually that big if say, compared to a person who for example had lost all his savings or his house fell down etc. Mine is more like me thinking too much and worrying too early for things that may not even happen. I like the feeling of being liked by someone, but i hate myself for being too nice and giving false hopes to that certain person. For the current moment, I'm felling very shitty due to the fact that I know I was being such a bad person..Firstly by letting someone go in the first place, but now thinking that i may want that person back even though it just simply not possible anymore. Secondly, for selfishly enjoying the attention from someone..and may even giving that person false hopes, just because I feel like it and he is here.
I'm in real need of a distraction right now. and why the hell is everyone asleep already??!