Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My summer so far

After a long long talk in Coffee Bean.. :) Lydia, me, Tephi and Dwi. We've all been there, done that. Curly fries and fried chickens to satisfy our hunger after talking for almost three straight hours.

Bestie. Me and Dian.. Meeting up for coffee in PIM 2. you're the best always di :)


Indonesian Open 2007.. horsy girls reunion! ex-team mates..we've survived lots together. we've grown up, and some stays in horsy world, some moved on.. but this weekend we all came to meet up once again during one of the biggest competition of the year in Arthayasa.. :) Alyssa, Tasha, me and Sammy.


In Karawaci, UPH..after picking up Dian..wander around BSD and expanding my knowledge about that area in general. Luckily Dwi was with me, my sense of direction can be really hopeless at times *sigh lol


Tarq 2004 ! how i miss you guys..Went to Tarq, saw OH.. saw our juniors. Realised that its been three years since we graduated from there. Time flies, people change, friends stay :)
Some pics to sum up my days here. :)