Friday, May 23, 2008

Gula melaka

Good dinner, great company :) great catching up with old friends
Found a new favourite desert now : gula melaka !
try the one in C&R
very nice!!!!

Tomorrow gonna be my farewell ride to Loki :( not too happy but oh well at least know that he's going to a better place to live in Dorset. Next to the beach. In an apaloosa farm, he'll have lots of girlfriends there lol.
Nadia is back here too yayyy. Going to go Reading and visit her next week!!! and do lots lots of ridinggg :)

I think final year project = full time job really
me in lab from 8am-6pm daily
with rare one or two odd days where i can leave earlier
Now i know when scientist says their life revolves around their experiment. Goodness, even your lunchtime is actually depending on your experiment as well. Very true. At least my supervisors give me complete freedom in designing my project. Too free actually, its becoming more like trial-and-error :P