Friday, January 15, 2010

Packing frenzy in 222

*YAWN* yesterday, oh no wait make it today.. Me and Mira slept at 5.30 am. We packed, packed, packed. *YAWN*. Irma's stuffs were unbelieveable! Yesterday we actually had so much fun trying on her clothes that she does not want anymore (Well done Astari for convincing her that she NEEDS to throw away more of her clothes!!!! lol I nearly died of laughter everytime Astari discovered more and more bags after bags of Irma's old clothings/shoes etc)...and she will made an exclamation 'oh my gosh how can you still keep THIS???', and Irma will be all like 'but..I might MIGHT still wear it one day' hehe.. . And those are the ones which were reeeeeaaaallyy ancient!! in terms of style I mean. Oh well now I'm in the middle of our living room - which looks like one hell of a mess. Luckily I am able to squeeeeze myself to this tiny spot with my laptop (and no I am not exaggerating, I really am not). Mira and Irma left this morning to sort out the new contract at Mira's new place in Chancery Lane. I love the place! She took the one we went out to view just yesterday morning. It gives a cosy feeling, that little one-bedroom flat :) I get so excited looking at new flats yesterday!!